Thursday, February 28, 2013

 IT'S A GIRL!

Hannah is going to be a big sister and is so excited she will have a little sister. We are so excited to have another girl joining our family in August. Robert really wanted another girl and Aleasha didn't have a preference. We are both feel so blessed to be intrusted with another sweet child.
Hannah has fun taking her baby shopping with her "big sister" balloons!! She loves playing with her balloons and often points to them and says "sister". She also loves going to the fridge and pointing to the ultrasound picture and saying "baby". She has also started feeling my baby or will say "see" and try and pull my shirt up to see my belly. She is so cute and will be a great big sister. I am sure she will have an adjustment period at first.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Hooray! Once again the tie breaker goes in favor of the GIRLS! I'm so, so happy for you guys! It's been a while since I sat down to check blogs- I love all the new pictures on yours. That Hannah is so stinking cute! The picture of her by Scout shows how teeny she still is. I want to see her so much!