Thursday, December 01, 2011

The weight update:

Today we had Hannah's weight check. Though she only gained 1.5 oz since her last visit (Weighing in at 10lb 9.5 oz) her Pediatrician said she looks healthy and is on track with everything else and won't need to do another weight check till her regular 9 month check. He just wants us to increase her food intake to 3 times a day plus bottles as normal. We are not concerned considering both her parents are small. I (Aleasha) was actually hospitalized when I was about 1 year for the same reason. They just determined that I was burning more that I was taking in (I sure wish I still had that trouble....ha,ha)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE HER!!! I can't believe I didn't realize you guys had blogged as much as you had- such fun pictures on here. The one at the top is GORGEOUS! She is so stinking cute! Seriously has to be one of the most beautiful babies this world has ever known. I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her. (Seriously. It hurts that I haven't seen her!!!) I sure love you guys. A lot. Keep the pictures coming!!

Just the three of us! said...

We sure love her too...She has such a fun personality. I can't wait to see you guys and have you meet her. This summer can't come soon enough!