Thursday, December 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our dental office gave all their patients tickets to the Thanksgiving Point's Cornbelly's event. It was really cold but Hannah loved seeing the pumpkins and watching the pig races.

Aleasha's former work did a "Parent's night out" where the children came for Halloween activities and the parents went out for a date night. Since we hadn't found an outfit for Hannah yet; we dressed her as a "monkey"; using her towel. She had fun and we were excited to go out on a date.

I didn't really want to spend very much on a costume since I figured she would be sleeping for most of the time we would do anything plus I couldn't find anything that was small enough for her. I considered buying a dog costume :) I finally found this costume on Halloween for 50% off. That is my kind of deal! She did as I predicted went to sleep early and woke up in time to see a few trick or treater's at our door. Now she can use it as PJ's.

No comments: