Thursday, October 20, 2011

Summer Water Adventures

We tried to take advantage of our "Pass of All Passes" we got last year which included Seven Peaks Water Park. Hannah loved the "Lazy River" but didn't care for the kiddie park because the water was cold. We will try again next year!


We went to the lake with some friends. Hannah didn't care for the cold water but enjoyed hanging out on the beach with us. Robert and Aleasha enjoyed the wave runners..It was the first time for both of us and we had a blast. Such a relaxing and fun weekend! (expect for the fact we hit a deer on our way there. Luckily it only damaged our side mirror)





3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so happy you're blogging about Hannah! At the same time it makes me really sad- you have no idea how much I want to hold her and snuggle her- it's even harder when I see lots of adorable pictures!! I am SO jealous of the picture of KEYTON holding her at the hospital. (Life is not fair!) Keep the updates coming- I LOVE it! And I think she's one of the cutest babies ever born (but I guess I might be a little biased...)

Rachel Clare said...

So fun to see an update! Aleasha, you look amazing! And Robert looks so happy.
Love that little Hannah bug!

Just the three of us! said...

I know Liz..We miss you and your sweet family..next summer can't come soon enough..I wish we could just hop on a plane and come see you all. Hannah is so sweet and has a fun personality.She keeps me smiling/laughing all day. Love and miss you~aleasha

Rachel: I am so grateful I have time to blog now..I have loved being able to work from home and a lot less hrs.Thanks I feel great;just need to get a workout schedule now that I am home.Hannah has been a huge blessing to us both. The timing of everything has been perfect!Thank you for all your support. We love you~aleasha