Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Go Cougars!!!!!
We went to the BYU vs San Diego State football game for Robert's Birthday. Last year, we went to the BYU vs New Mexico for his birthday and decided to carry on the tradition.

One of Robert's gifts was a new BYU football hat. What do you think?

Way to go Cougars!!!!! They had a beautiful 47:17 win.....


That night we went to BYU World of Dance at the Conference Center. We saw Elder Eyring with his wife and other family members. I didn't believe it when Robert first told me till I looked and we asked a Usher. On our way out we stopped and took this beautiful picture of the temple. What an amazing structure!

3 comments:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Looks like your seats were pretty close to ours :) only a couple of weeks apart. Too bad we didn't plan our trips to go see a BYU game the same weekend.

Thanks for posting - fun to see pictures of y'all.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Looks like you are having fun! I'm glad you could go see the BYU game. I miss BYU...well, I miss Utah. Anyway, you are lookin' good. I'm glad you gave us your blogspot address so we could come and check out what you are up to!

Liz said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you are doing your blog again! It is a great way to keep in touch, and being lazy as I am I usually am better at commenting on blogs than emailing. (Don't ask me why!) We're here with mom and dad having a great time. Just warming the place up for you! You're going to have such a great christmas!